The Organization is delighted to be cooperating with the International Bar Association in the organization of the ICC Moot Court Comptetion!
The International Bar Association (IBA) is the world’s leading organisation of international legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies. The IBA influences the development of international law reform and shapes the future of the legal profession throughout the world. It has a membership of more than 80,000 individual legal professionals in 170 countries and 190 bar associations and law societies spanning all continents and has considerable expertise in providing assistance to the global legal community.
The IBA Law Student Committee is the student arm of the IBA. The IBA Law Student Committee is vibrant and diverse which allows students, from around the world, to communicate with one another whilst learning more about the legal profession and the latest developments in international law.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to all IBA online resources
- Access to exclusive IBA filmed interviews with key international legal figures
- Filmed IBA conference sessions and webinars.
- IBA specialist practice area newsletters
- International Human Rights E-Learning Course
- IBA internship opportunities in London and The Hague
- Annual IBA Law Student Committee conference
- Opportunities to work with IBA committees on research projects
Annual cost of student membership – £20 per annum – http://www.ibanet.org/Join_the_IBA/Why_join_the_IBA.aspx