The Competition is headed by a five-person (5) Organizing Committee, appointed by the Director of the Grotius Centre, and supported by the Board of Advisors of the IBA ICCMCC. The operations of the Competition are managed by the Organizing Office which is appointed by the Chair of the Organizing Committee.
A total of six (6) staff members from both The Grotius Centre and the IBA, as well as the Chair of the Board of Advisors, hold permanent positions in the Organizing Committee and/or the Organizing Office.
- Prof. Carsten Stahn (Chair of the Committee), Professor of International Criminal Law and Global Justice at Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies, Leiden University
- Prof. Michael Scharf (Chair of the Board of Advisors), Dean of Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Dr. Mark Ellis, International Bar Association Executive Director
- Ms. Kate Orlovsky, Director, Hague Office, International Bar Association (IBA)
- Ms. Ioana Moraru, Project Manager & Programme Coordinator at the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies, Leiden University